Monday, March 3, 2008

FW: Creativity --- not!

My creativity is lacking. I thought I used to have some, but I think I left it along the way somewhere. I am great at solving problems, love my job fixing IT stuff, but that takes no creativity (except being creative to figure out what the problem is.)  Creating, on the other hand, is not my forte.  I'm supposed to be creating brochures.  I am supposed to be working on an ad campaign. I am totally out of my element.  It just looks like words on a page.  Was I ever creative?  Did I have it and lose it?  If I did, can I get it back?  Or was it not mine to begin with??? 
 
Yours, uncreatively.
 

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. I feel like I've been zapped of my creativity. Start praying for it....seriously....I mean He IS the CREATOR!

    ReplyDelete