Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help Us... By Eating Great!

Good morning all! Jeremiah and I did a quick calculation this morning and discovered that 9 x 7 – 1 = 62!! This means that, provided Baby Jubilee decides to make her appearance on or close to her due date, she’s only 62 days away, give or take!!! INCREDIBLE!!

We consider ourselves blessed that God would trust us with her life. Our prayer is to do our best to provide for her and bring her up in the way of the Lord!

A couple of weeks ago, Jeremiah wrote a three-part email sharing some ways that you, whether you are near or far, can support us as we follow God’s leading with The Bridge in East Pittsburgh. Now there is yet another way that you can help us find additional income so that Jeremiah can continue putting his time and effort into the church plant!

In the past, I have been active as a Pampered Chef consultant, hosting parties and selling high quality kitchen tools and sharing delicious recipes. Since moving to Pittsburgh, my membership has become inactive because I did not immediately have the circle of hosts to keep my sales up. I would really like to be able to pick this up again, but I need your help!!

Live close by (or within a couple of hours)?? You can host a show! All that means is you can get a handful of friends together for a relaxing evening of great food, pick up a few groceries, and let me handle the rest! What do you get out of it? FREE STUFF OF YOUR CHOICE!!! DISCOUNTS!!! FUTURE DISCOUNTS!!! AND MORE!! Hopefully one or more of your friends will see the great host benefits YOU get and will want to host a party for themselves, thus growing my circle of contacts!

Don’t live close by but want to help?? You can do a catalog party! (I send you catalogs and order forms and you simply collect orders from wherever.) The only difference is I probably can’t come over for the evening to bake… but you still get great bonuses and your friends still get a great no-pressure shopping experience! The products get mailed directly to you and you’ve done a great thing in helping us (and therefore helping The Bridge)!

Live in Canada?? I’m working on a way to make it possible for you to join in the party fun as well! If you are interested at all, let me know and we’ll work it out for you to get great products and benefits and free stuff!

Here’s the catch though... I don’t want to buy another start up kit if I don’t have the support of people I know to help me get the kick-start I need. If you are AT ALL INTERESTED, please respond to this email with a simple “I’d like to help!” and I’ll be in touch!! There is no pressure – I just want to see if I have a handful of people who would be willing to help me get started!

It couldn’t be easier than this to take part in some of the Great Things God is doing in Pittsburgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment