Friday, September 2, 2011

A New Sitter For Jubilee...

Jubilee is getting a new baby sitter (SITTER, not SISTER...)!  Why, you ask? Because Mommy is going back to work :)  I have been offered the new Administrative Assistant position at the church where Jeremiah is the Pastor of Community Life!  I have loved the time that God gave me to stay home with Jubilee over the past couple of weeks, but our bank account is *clearly* showing that it's time to go back to work. 

Keep praying for us though... Jer is part time at the church, and I will be part time as well. Jeremiah is already working a second job as a van driver for our school district, but even with the three part time jobs, we're not meeting our already sliced and diced budget.. There is *nothing* left to cut, so we need to find additional income.

Please pray with us that God will eradicate our debt and provide us with additional income so that we can rest and spend time together as a family. 

SIDENOTE:  I am still registered as a Pampered Chef consultant so if you would like to help out by hosting a party, I would be MORE than willing to help you put a great show together!! I am also quite interested in the Scentsy scene, so if you love candles and things that smell wonderful, please let me know.  I am far from pushy, but would GREATLY appreciate the help you would be providing for my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment