Saturday, September 9, 2006

The Sad Files

I have decided to have a "sad picture contest" So far there are only three entries. If you have a sad picture you would like to enter in the contest, email it to me or put it on YOUR blog, leave a message and I'll come check it out. Then I'll transfer your picture to the contest.

Below are the first three entries and explanations. Please feel free to vote!

Picture #1: Isaac, after a day at the fair when he realized that all his tickets were gone and he could not go on the last ride with Emily.



Picture #2: Grace, after Mackenzie AND Morgan got to go to school and she didn't.

Picture #3: Naima, no good reason, just having a girly moment

Picture #4 - write in: Gabby (Gwyn, any explanation to picture?)

Let the voting begin!!

11 comments:

  1. #1. He looks truly stricken and not over-dramatic. He looks like he has faced disappointment for one of the first times in his life. He makes me want to hug him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 because I remember that feeling, and her face holds nothing back!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a picture for you! http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/tinymommy81/gabby3months.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a picture for you too!!

    I've never seen tears like this before!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/49386435@N00/242561678/

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAbby did not want her diaper changed, I had to keep flipping her over... I finally won!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha Gabby is great! :-) That's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any sad pictures, and I don't know any of these adorable children. I just wanted to say "Hi", and I miss you, my first BBC friend!
    http://www.myspace.com/cobygirl517
    -Kelly M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah! Good to read your blog and hear what you are up to! Congrats on getting married this weekend : )
    I would have to agree with Ang and go w/ #2! They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Wedding Day, Sarah and Jer! We wish we could be there ti celebrate with you...we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to go with #3. Knowing her personality and how she is ALWAYS smiling this is really a SAD picture. Something must have really broke her heart. :(
    ~Mom~

    ReplyDelete