Thursday, November 2, 2006

FOR RENATA

I promised Renata I would update my blog today - seeing as my husband (first time that word has been used on this blog!) was out of town all day. However, my internet was being incredibly HOODY all day. This is the first time it has allowed me online ALL DAY and now - now it is time to leave to go pick up Jer!! So needless to say, Renata, I don't think this is the update you were looking for!!!

BETTER LUCK REALLY SOON!! I PROMISE!! I'll go to the church if I have to.

On a better note, our house is looking more like a home rather than a trailer park after a hurricane hit! That's a bonus!

More later - OUT!

4 comments:

  1. wow...you're married...to Jeremiah no less...

    congrats, and I'm glad everything has worked out thus far for you guys. this is odd to say, but I miss that house...warm up a spot on the couch for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you have a husband! And a great guy, at that. But you'll have to update your blog, because it still says Sarah Brown... which you aren't anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post. But what I am really looking for is WEDDING PICTURES!!! Please give me my fix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I waited several says before visiting, to give you an extra buffer of time should thing not work out for a Thursday blog.

    No, that definitely was not the update I was looking for, but you got many extra points for using the word "hoody", so I am satisfied for the time being. PLUS, I will see you in just a week or two! INDEED!

    I love you, roommate :)

    (And speaking of roommates, I pick up our roommate Selinda from the airpoint in TWO DAYS! Perhaps I can pursuade her to be present the morning you are at our church :))

    ReplyDelete