Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ok... enough is enough!!

Enough is enough. I said I would write. I am supposed to be a girl of my word!! So here it is. I am doing what I said I would do.

Life is good. I am settling into life in Monticello. We have been home for 3 weeks as of yesterday. My boxes are (for the most part) unpacked, and I am getting ready for my first round of company. Mike, Amy, and Kaius, I can't WAIT for you to get here!!

For those of you who weren't there, the wedding went off SO VERY WELL. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. The weather went from pretty crappy for a couple weeks beforehand to absolutely beautiful for the first full weekend in October. The temp was up in the low 20s. I cannot complain because from what I have heard, the following Monday it dropped to below 10 and hasn't gone above since! What can I say, Jesus wanted us to have happy memories :)

We did our best to make sure that Jesus was the center of our wedding day. Jeremiah and I agree with a resounding "Yes!" that our favourite part of the whole day was having Renata lead us in worship. Ah yes, good memories.

The honeymoon was fantastic. We spent a couple of nights in Ogdensburg NY before flying to Sedona, Arizona for a week at the Sedona Summit, a Sunterra Resort. The scenery was beautiful and Jer was amazing (take that however you want **giggle**) We rounded off the week with a party/reception in Sierra Vista with a good part of his family. It really is a shame that I have such an **awesome** family of in-laws yet don't get to spend much time getting to know them... Most people have it up to their ears with their in-laws... I would love to have that opportunity!!!!

And now we're back. Home is now in Monticello, Maine. The church family has been *very good* at welcoming me with open arms. I even got a hug from the lady working at the Post Office the other day! (She comes to the church)

So if you're reading this and are ever passing through - come visit! I'd love to open my home to you! Send an email if you're ever going to be in the area or passing through! (If you're driving on the Transcanada, you're only about 20 minutes away when you pass Woodstock).

BTW, Jer's computer crashed awhile back, so he's been taking mine to work a good lot of the time. This is part of the reason my blogging skills have gone out the window. I will try to do better! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment