Wednesday, November 21, 2007

3 minutes

I have about 3 minutes before I have to leave for work.

Update:
- work is going well. I am still the jack-of-all-trades, and I prefer it that way. Yesterday, my role was clarified for a couple people and I think that'll help things go smoother in the future. yay for smoother :)

- Amy and Mike are coming to visit tomorrow!!!!! I cannot wait. I have not seen a family member or person from home since mom and dad and Laurel left in SEPTEMBER. Oh how I miss them sometimes!!! It's a short visit, but we'll make the best of it.

- Times up. I didn't have much else to say anyway :) Until next time

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving...I am glad you are getting a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...we need another three (or more :) minute update!!

    ReplyDelete