Monday, March 23, 2009

No Promises

I am not a writer. I am no longer creative enough to be a writer. That is the main reason I do not blog. Because words are not fun if they are not well played with. I'm sure I could count on one hand the people who are interested in day to day life. And they probably hear all they care to hear anyway. So I'm not sure why I bother... but I don't want to delete this anyway...

Please share with me what you would care to read about me. I feel very boring as of late.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to hear anything you'd be excited to share, like something that's gone well or even something you've been thinking about and want some feedback on.

    If such things only seem 'blog-worthy' a couple times a month, that's fine. Even I only blog a couple times a week these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to share our thoughts and feelings with others.
    Andy

    ReplyDelete