Saturday, March 28, 2009

Savings

Alright -- my spirits have been rekindled. CVS is going to be seeing me once again. A few months ago, I started "CVSing" and made some amazingly sweet deals. Then, for what reason I don't know, I stopped going. I've let a few dollars of ECBs expire even (how pathetic -- that's like lighting money on fire and watching it fly away).

Thanks to my new friend Jess, my savings will begin again. I read about her blog about savings at Target and could once again feel the pitter patter of my heart getting excited just *thinking* about the savings I could have...

So tomorrow afternoon, I will sit down with the CVS flier and a website and will once again see how I can get the ball rolling (from scratch since I don't have any ECBs at this point.)

AND now that I've seen that Target deals really can be rolled as well, I will be checking into their sales fliers a little closer as well.

Thanks Jess!! You've rekindled a monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment