Friday, April 6, 2007

The phone calls have been made...

It's official. Come July, Jeremiah and I are **not** homeless!!

This past Sunday, April 1, we went on a roadtrip to interview and candidate at a church in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. The weekend went amazingly well, we fell in love with the town, and really felt good about the whole new adventure. We took our couple of days to make sure we weren't reacting to rollercoaster highs, and we made the clincher phone call.

So now it's set. We have three months to pack up, figure out all this shipping stuff, find a place to live (no parsonage = bonus!), and start a new adventure. This time we will both be there from the beginning.

Go ahead, hit the nearest Tim's and have a Hot Smoothie to celebrate with us. Better yet, get one of their new Iced Cappuccino Supremes; they're really tasty!! (We will be enjoying Tim's while we're here - once we move, the nearest one will be in New York!!)

More later :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! That is so exciting! And not only because you will be a heck of a lot closer to me. I am very happy for you. I already had my Tim's for the day (since I am in PA for the weekend and there is none here) but I am definitely celebrating with you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina - are you in PA for awhile?? Where are you "stationed" now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! that's exciting. sounds like a great place to eventually be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am 'stationed' in Toronto for my internship. But come June 30th (when my visa runs out) I will be in the wonderful city of Allentown, PA for a long time, possibly permanently.

    ReplyDelete