Monday, June 11, 2007

Yummy!!

Here is my yummy menu schedule for the week. We are trying to buy things just as we need them now, so we don't have a lot of food to have to move... so here's hoping the menu thing works!!! (We've done groceries with and without a menu before -- I think I like it much better with!)

Mon
-lunch -- Sarah leftover tuna salad, Jer at Rotary
-supper -- Crispy Chicken and rice

Tues
-l -- Sarah soup and sandwich, Jer at meeting
-s -- My Mac & Cheese - a new recipe

Wed
-l -- out for lunch at church family's home
-s -- Chicken Florentine - a new recipe

Thurs
-l -- Sloppy Joes
-s -- Pita Pizzas - Jer's mom's recipe - yummy yummy yummy!

Fri
-l -- BBQ hamburgers
-s -- Tuna Helper - some in the cupboard needs to get used up!

Sat
-l -- Spinach Lasagna Rollups - new recipe
-s -- Slow Cooker Roast with Rice and veggies

Sun
-l -- out for lunch at a church family's home
-s -- nachos with chicken or beef (whatever is left over!)

As you can tell, I got tired of "same old same old" this week and am going to try a few new recipes. Hopefully they will turn out great and I'll have something to share with you next week :)

What are YOU eating this week??? Do share. Then I will have more ideas for NEXT week!

1 comment:

  1. umm...sounds good. You'll have to post recipes of the ones you end up liking.

    What are we eating? Take a look at my blog and you'll see (the last few posts). Add veggie quiche, and watermelon and that pretty much sums it up....

    I'll be checking back to see how your weekly recipes went...

    ReplyDelete