Thursday, August 30, 2007

A New World Opened by Blogdom

What started out being a simple google search for "common children's ministry misunderstandings" turned into almost 2 hours of blog finding today. I have come across some incredibly useful children's ministry resources in the last couple hours. Some insights that will open my eyes, as well as the eyes of those I share the ideas with. Some training tips. Some ministry ideas. Some tried and true thoughts. Some tried and find false ideas.

I'm looking forward to spending some time over the next few days and weeks digging into their minds and pulling out whatever tidbits I can. We are setting out on the adventure of starting a brand new ministry in Carlisle, and I am using *whatever* resources I can find to pull it together as well as possible.

Feel free to "borrow" my links on the right :) ENJOY! Watch my list grow!

*** due to changing backgrounds, my side list no longer exists... it'll be back. Promise!***

No comments:

Post a Comment