Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Reba

I had a strange dream the other night. Much like the tv show Reba. Jer and I were still in high school (although the same high school). I definitely got pregnant. We definitely got married. Only here's where it changed. I resented him. Our relationship stunk. My friends all thought it was "cool" while I dreaded what I had become.

I awoke the next morning SO GLAD that we waited until marriage. God is good.

Jer and I are happily married. We are loving the moments we get to share together. We are slowly digging our way out of debt so that someday when we DO have children, I will be able to stay home and be their mother (for awhile anyway). I love my life :)

And someday, in a couple years when we begin trying or sooner if the Lord blesses us in his timing, we'll be excited to share the news of our nothing-like-Reba, soon-to-be baby :)

Don't come back looking for the announcement tomorrow though. It won't be here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha...I love crazy dream stories. I love that you can wake up from crazy dreams.

    ReplyDelete