Thursday, January 3, 2008

Arizona Happenings

Wednesday already... Gracious!

Yesterday we went to see National Treasure 2 with Jer's dad. It was every bit as good as the first one, if you ask me. I really appreciate a movie that you can be sure is not tainted with nudity and language yet still has a little more depth than a Disney classic.

Today we are going hiking in the Saguaro National Park or the Desert Wildlife Museum. Both of which should provide some interesting character to my yet lacking 2008 in 2008.

Welcome to the new year everyone! I hope it holds something special for each of you!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures so far!!! I cant wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the movie suggestion, I've wanted to see it but was unsure if it would be as good.

    Happy clicking.

    ReplyDelete