Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ok - so my math was a little off...


I guess I did a couple mistakes in my math before heading to the store. Here's what I ended up with:

2 Sunsilk shampoos ($3.49 each)
2 Dove shampoos (3.99 each)
1 Sunsilk Styling Aid ($3.49)
5 24-piece excedrins ($1.99 each)
2 Tru Blend Cover Girl Foundations ($9.49)
1 Breath Savers ($1.50)
2 large Hershey chocolate bars ($1.79 each)
1 Stride gum ($1.19)


Total cost out of pocket: $1.51.

And I came home with $5 in ECB to boot.

BONUS!!

Anyone wanna play???

(Hopefully something for men will be on sale next week...)

.... and all because I was out of shampoo.... this is really going to help the budget!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy man.... We need one of these places in Canada... preferably wherever im living at the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I'm SO PLAYING!!! I do this EVERY WEEK. I'm all about trying to beat the system with my ECB's. Nice.

    ReplyDelete