Tuesday, December 23, 2008

36 hours

until we are on the road :) My sister and bro-in-law are on the road already - have been all day and have another 8+ hours to go apparently... Lucky them, 4 month old baby and all... We're hoping for a decent traveling day on Christmas. (Fingers crossed)

I apologize for the lack-luster attempts at blogging. I'm so tired, perhaps this was a bad time to promise blogging, cause now I'm just going to bore you to death until you stop reading it anyway.

THings I'm looking forward to happening in 2009:

- one way or another, working a full time week again.
- getting into school for my teachers certificate.
- loving my husband
- teaching my puppy that OUTSIDE is a good place for pooping.
- eliminating a butt load of debt (see the first line item to see how that will be accomplished)

Definitely not an exhaustive list, but who can make an exhaustive list when you yourself are exhausted?? Until tomorrow.... Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment