Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pitter Patter

There are going to be 4 dogs at my parents for Christmas. It is going to be interesting. Rumor has it, there is going to be a lot of pitter patter of doggy feet on the hard wood floors. I'm looking forward to seeing Shalom running full speed like he does here, not realizing he has zero traction on the smooth floors.

Tonight, we enjoyed a fun evening out at Fuddruckers, Hershey Chocolate World, and Hershey Sweet Lights with our good friends and neighbours, Michelle and Dan. We love them. We love chocolate. It was a good night. Thanks Michelle and Dan!


I've been doing a little bit of Christmas baking to take along, to help out my mom who is trying to get the house ready for company. Today I made Hot Pretzels. I highly recommend them if you like a little spice. Here's the recipe:

1 tbsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp Broiled Steak seasoning
1 package dry ranch dressing
1 tsp dill weed
1 tsp black pepper
1 cup veggie oil
2 bags unsalted pretzels

Mix dry ingredients and stir in oil. Pour over pretzels and bake at 200degrees for an hour, stirring every 15 minutes. We used salted pretzels because the unsalted ones were practically twice the price. They are still good but a little over salty, so I would recommend the unsalted. Let me know if you try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment