Friday, September 14, 2007

Jer and I just enjoyed an amazing week with Jer's mom, Laurel. We toured Washington DC, explored the battlefields of Gettysburg, walked through the streets of Carlisle, and enjoyed MUCH good tasting/bad for us foods.

I've gotta say, I am so glad that I love my mother-in-law like I do. I hear so many people complaining about their relationship with their in-laws. The only thing I have to complain about is that she lives so far away!

I will add some pics of our week soon.

Next blog: I GOT A JOB! (Starts Monday)

3 comments:

  1. cool! I wonder what your job is. the suspense is killing me. maybe you are a secret agent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were in DC and didn't tell me!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - it was a very last minute trip. I *did* mention to Jer "I wonder if we'll see Lindy and Luke around today"

    ReplyDelete