Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tuckey Employee

As of Friday when I went in to fill out the pre-employment paperwork, I have officially been an employee of Tuckey Inc. -- the largest privately owned business in this area (and much of the area around it). I still as of now have no idea what I will be doing, or even which of their three companies I will be working under. I report immediately to the President's Assistant, and will be doing office administrative type stuff.

That's all I know :) I guess I'll find out more tomorrow.

It's only part time. 8am-1pm, Monday-Friday. And it only pays $9/hr. But it brings in more than sitting at home waiting for a job to come along. It does have medical after my probationary period of ninety days. Which is good since we were disqualified for the insurance we tried to get.
So I continue to look for full time work with medical. But for now, I am very looking forward to going to work tomorrow!


Tomorrow: The unveiling of my early Anniversary/Birthday/Christmas gift from Jeremiah :)

1 comment: