Friday, July 11, 2008

I need your help - HAIR CUTS

I'm dying to do something to my hair but I can't find any do's that I want to do.  Does anyone have any ideas/pictures of any hair dos that you have seen and/or had that you absolutely loved.  Here's the criteria
 
- has to be easy (I'm pretty much 100% hair incompetent
- has to work with relatively thick hair. 
- can be any length from short to shoulder length (since that's where my hair is now)
 
Send photos (or links to them!) so that I can see what they look like. 
 
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!  may the best hair-do win!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll think about hair for you. But I really wanted to say congrats on your trip (and underwear) winning! i hope it's really fun. And your puppy is really cute and I LOVE the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you go to websites that have british hairstyles you will find some cool dos. i just got my hair cut not too long ago, and my friend and i went to some website that had british dos to find one that i liked.

    ReplyDelete