Monday, July 28, 2008

my newest CVS adventure

I think I've posted about my fun at CVS before, but in case I haven't, that's the store I like to go to, buy lots of stuff, and pay next to nothing.  For example, here's my trip on Saturday:
 
I hadn't been in awhile, so my Extra Care Bucks were expiring and I had to use them all.  I had $13.98 in those.
 
I bought: 
4 bottles of Pro Vive shampoo - $4.99 each
8 packs of a new Trident gum - $1.49 each
1 bottle KY jelly - $12.49
2 five packs CVS tampons - $1.49 each
2 packs CVS liners - $.89 each
 
 I used:
a $5 off $30 purchase coupon
$2 of KY
2 $1 off 3 packs of gum
and 2 BOGO Pro Vive coupons.
 
Sales:
The Pro Vive was on sale BOGO
The gum was on sale BOGO
 
I used the $13.98 in ECB
 
I paid $.23 out of pocket!  And they gave me about $9.00 back in ECBs :)
 
Ready for my next trip!!!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. how do you do it? i have a cvs here, and i want in on the savings! tell me please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a coupon fanatic, I sign up for every free thing I can find, and i get some pretty ok free stuff, and deals... but there is always some hidden cost or catch, geez Canadians are so stingy....kudos to you and all of your great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you post about your KY Jelly purchases. love it!

    ReplyDelete