Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Next Step


After compiling and photocopying a myriad of pictures, Christmas cards, Wedding cards and invites, bank and credit card statements, car ownership papers, health insurance cards, Geico insurance cards, letters from the church, passports, birth certificates, marriage certificates and anything else we could think of to "substantiate our relationship," Jeremiah and I are ready to hit the USCIS with paper! It's amazing all the things that they want us to show to prove our relationship. Hope they're happy... Interview is Monday morning, May 7, at 10:30am. Keep us in prayer.

We are really excited that this may be the end of this process for us. At least for 3 years. It is absolutely amazing how much God has gone before us in this. If it weren't for Him, I would still be sitting at home in Ontario, trying to get through to the US government that I love Jeremiah and want to move to their country. If it weren't for Him, it wouldn't have happened that, even though we procrastinated a little longer than we should have, I am still able to go to my sisters wedding (this coming Saturday). We were told that the *earliest* we could expect the advance parole was about a week more than 3 months... We got in by earnest prayer 1.5 weeks BEFORE te 3 month mark. If it weren't for Him, we wouldnt' have been able to afford the extra $2000 for the medical I needed. If it weren't for Him, If it weren't for Him, if it weren't for Him...

Thank you God for loving me deeply even in the midst of my downfalls..

I love You.

2 comments:

  1. Was this for your greencard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah - it was for my green card. they didn't even look at half the stuff we had put together, but you never know what they *will* ask for, so you'd better have it all together!!!

    ReplyDelete