Friday, January 5, 2007

Ok - so the family has come and gone. We had a really great time with everyone here. In all, there were 13 people staying at our place. With one bathroom. It wasn't as bad as it could have been I promise. At least we didn't have 13 people all vying for the one toilet because the flu was roaring through the house like it did the week of our wedding in Ontario!!! Jake, my 4-month-old nephew had quite a cold, and Emily had a pretty rough cough, but other than that, we were a healthy bunch - praise God!!!

The favourite games of the vacation - Rummikub, Ligretto (German version of Dutch Blitz), and Pit. We didn't keep track of winners this year like we did last year (there was a running list of who won *every game*) But without the list, I'm pretty sure that I won most of them (hehehehe)

Now we're into the new year. I am in the midst of taking down the decorations while Jeremiah finishes up his sermon for Sunday. We have a funeral to go to tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I would have been enjoying a break in sunny Ontario right now. Oh well, maybe soon ;)

In case you haven't heard it enough this year already: Welcome to 2007!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is a lot to entertain straight out from being married!

    Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I love games.

    ReplyDelete